The world’s first-ever trilogy of business novels
What started as a scenario story, about Enterprise Investment emerging
from IT leadership, became the FruITion Trilogy of business novels …..
Creating the ultimate corporate
strategy for Information Technology
Realizing the extraordinary contribution
of your Enterprise Architects
Unleashing your enterprise
to create value from change
What happens when corporate strategists decide to take over the IT agenda,
ignore all the orthodoxies, and use it ways that the IT specialists never imagined?
Narrated by CIO Ian Taylor, FruITion begins the evolution of IT leadership into Enterprise Investment, including:
- the creation of a basic goals-driven portfolio for IT-related investments
- defining the next-generation challenge for the CIO
- recognition that something may need to change in the organizational culture…
Look out for Simon the IT architect - he becomes the narrator of RecrEAtion
FruITion is available in print, e-book and audiobook formats
FruItion Two: RecrEAtion
Who, in truth, are the architects of your enterprise?
Simon Rathbone, Enterprise Architect, takes over as the trilogy’s narrator, revealing how to integrate Enterprise Architecture with mainstream business management, drive structural innovations, and enhance the enterprise’s performance:
- measuring the architectural performance of your enterprise
- experiences-oriented Enterprise Architecture
- creating the structural foundations for Enterprise Investment
Simon’s CEO is his unexpected mentor, sending him around the world to re-discover EA
RecrEAtion is available in print, e-book and audiobook formats
FruITion Three: DefrICtion
DefrICtion is available in print, e-book and audiobook formats
How can we best inspire people to deliver as much value as they can from all the changes we invest in?
CEO Michael F. Rodgers narrates the trilogy’s conclusion. Starting with a hard-to-believe business case for a transformation project, he and his inner-circle are faced with achieving a breakthrough strategy for their investments in change:
- diagnosing and changing the organization’s Investment Culture
- a Boardroom strategy for Enterprise Investment, with a Chief Officer to lead it
- an Investment Process and Change Portfolio driven by outcomes and probabilities.
Copyright 1999-2017 Dominic Barrow Services Limited. All Rights Reserved.